Cleave BioSciences is a privately held and clinical development stage biotech company focused on disrupting protein homeostasis for the treatment of specific cancers. The company currently has an oncology drug candidate CB-5083 in clinical trial.
We are seeking a highly motivated, hands-on research associate in organic chemistry to join the medicinal chemistry group, contributing to discovery research that rapidly moves from early stage to late development. This is a full-time contractor position for a 6-month period with possibility of extension.
• MS or or MS-equivalent level in synthetic organic chemistry.
• 1+ years of experiences in small molecule medicinal chemistry in a pharmaceutical organization.
• Demonstrate strong modern synthetic organic chemistry techniques and instrumentation skills.
• Execute the design of bioactive compounds, problem solving capabilities and strong organizational skills.
• Work as an individual or part of team to achieve the goal in timely fashion and to be flexible to adapt to changing needs
• Familiar with working knowledge of ChemDraw, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SciFinder; Previous analytical chemistry experiences is a plus.
• Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org Put Research Associate, Organic Chemistry in the subject line - Local candidates only
• Please include a summary that highlights the above required qualifications. A resume and cover letter is preferred
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, stock options and benefits package.
• Applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the US.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. The company will not be responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.