Atreca is a biotechnology company focused on applying its Immune Repertoire Capture™ technology to discover and develop novel cancer immunotherapeutics. Located in Redwood City, California, Atreca is looking for talented, entrepreneurial people who are dedicated to making a positive impact on human health. We have a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to become a key member of a growing biotechnology company.
In this position, the successful candidate will apply her/his skills and expertise to provide cells and reagents for use in cell-based and other screening assays. In particular, the successful candidate will maintain and plate tumor cell lines as well as manage antibody reagents for use in assays. The successful candidate will become a key member of the in-vitro pharmacology team whose work will impact the screening and selection of anti-tumor antibodies for development.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee the growth and inventory of tumor cell panels needed for primary and secondary screens
• Provide assistance with carrying out binding screens against tumor cell panels
• Share and present data to team members
• B.S. in biology or related field plus a) at 1- 2 years relevant experience in industry or academia
• Absolutely Required: Experience working with mammalian cell lines for use in cell-based assays. Experience maintaining multiple cell lines or strains concurrently a plus.
• Microscopy skills, including immunofluorescence, preferred
• Must have excellent trouble shooting, organization, and planning skills, and the ability to work under timeline in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Exact title commensurate with experience.
Atreca is an equal opportunity employer. Principals Only, please.