Stem CentRx is embracing new paradigms and technologies to develop novel and life-changing therapies for cancer. As part of a talented and multi-disciplinary team advancing an exciting new approach to drug discovery and development, the successful candidate will help perform in vivo experiments. Duties include, but are not limited to, constructing tumor xenograft models, weekly tumor measurements, administering therapeutic agents through various routes, organizing data, and analyzing results. The successful candidate will be expected to efficiently monitor effects of therapeutic agents on tumor growth, metastasis, survival, and overall animal health.
• Minimum 2-5 years of directly related experience. AALAS certification is preferred but not required
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Organized and disciplined about record keeping, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Able to perform occasional physical labor involving lifting weight up to 50 pounds
• Willing to split weekend and holiday hours with peers on a rotational basis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, motivated to excel, attentive to detail, and can be efficient working alone or in a group environment