Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a publicly traded, clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics for patients with serious unmet medical needs. Five Prime has entered into strategic collaborations with leading global pharmaceutical companies and has promising product candidates in clinical and preclinical development.
We currently have three protein therapeutics in clinical trials:
- FPA008: a monoclonal antibody that inhibits the CSF-1 receptor and is being studied in multiple tumor settings and pigmented villonodular synovitis (PVNS)
- FPA144: a monoclonal antibody targeting FGFR2b for selected gastric cancers
- FP-1039: a FGF ligand trap for mesothelioma
On the strength of our unique discovery platform and capabilities, we have entered into strategic collaborations with leading global pharmaceutical companies. We currently have three active research collaborations with Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline and UCB Pharma, S.A.
Five Prime is committed to innovation and outstanding science to develop effective new drugs for the treatment of severe diseases. These values are reflected in our people and our products. We value our culture of openness, collaboration and productivity. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com.
FivePrime Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join the Development Science team. This position reports to the Director, Clinical Biomarkers and CDx Development.
- Facilitate the execution of elements of the biomarker and diagnostic strategy for research and clinical programs
- Analyze and track clinical biomarker data and communicate results in internal and external meetings
- Manage interactions with contract research organizations including technology transfer and contract management
- Serve as point of contact with other functions (Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Management, etc.) related to biomarker sample collection, storage, and analysis
- Function effectively in a team-oriented atmosphere and work independently when necessary
Experience and Skills:
- B.S./ M.S. in biological sciences with 7+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with assay development, validation, and tech transfer
- Knowledge of biomarker identification strategies
- Proven track record of data management skills
- Proven track record of contract management skills
- Ability to manage complex work flows and data sets
- Good initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail and analytical
Please upload your cover letter and resume.