The Purification Process Development Department at Seattle Genetics is seeking a Research Associate I/II to participate in the purification development efforts supporting process development for our antibody and antibody-drug conjugate programs.
- Perform various chromatography and filtration development studies
- Compile and analyze data, and author technical reports
- Conduct platform fit assessments for early phase programs
- Participate in new technology evaluation
- Summarize and present data in group and team meetings and contribute to discussions
- A BS/BA degree in chemistry, engineering, biochemistry, biological sciences or a related discipline
- Strong organization, time management and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- A team player with good communication skills, desire to achieve team and individual goals
- Relevant experience in laboratory or manufacturing setting, preferably with preparative and/or analytical chromatography, filtration, or other preparative techniques
- Experience with using AKTA/Avants and Unicorn software
- Experience with JMP or other statistical software
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.