• Perform a range analytical assays applicable to therapeutic proteins such as SDS PAGE, UV Vis, and HPLC-based methods for the biochemical characterization of XTENylated proteins.
• Set up stability studies to evaluate protein degradants and degradation mechanisms.
• Analyze, interpret and communicate test results in an effective manner.
• Maintain records well and summarize data; author SOPs, protocols and reports.
• Manage and maintain analytical instruments.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or relevant scientific discipline with at least 1 year of experience in protein analytics.
• Experience with HPLC is required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.