Research Associate I
This candidate will build supplies in support of pre-clinical and clinical development on combination drug medical device products.
Major role of this position: perform feasibility research and formulation development across wide range of technologies and products.
Specific Formulation Screening.
- Formulation Development - mixing and coating of adhesive
- Characterisation of dosage forms for application to skin or oral mucosa
- Develop Workable prototypes
Research Associate I Requirements:
- Feasibility research and formulation development
- Understand Physico-Chemical properties of drugs, materials, and polymers.
- Knowledge about dry and wet polymer process
- Work under limited supervision
- Good documentation practice
Research Associate I Qualifications:
- Experience in topical/transdermal/transmucosal drug delivery formulation
- Documentation of work
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
Position reports to Associate Director of Product Development