Harpoon Therapeutics is a startup biotechnology company located in Brisbane, CA. We are focused on the development of novel T-cell engaging therapeutics for oncology indications. Harpoon is looking for an energetic and highly motivated Research Associate to support our cell line engineering efforts and join our growing team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performing cell sorting/multi-color analysis.
• Performing maintenance and troubleshoot flow cytometry.
• Develop novel cell lines for use as in vitro and xenograft targets for bispecific T-cell engagers.
• Participate in the design and testing of next generation T-cell engagement platforms.
• Maintain accurate records and present results to colleagues, senior management and outside collaborators.
• A BS or MS in Immunology, Cancer Biology, Molecular Biology or related fields with at least one to two years experience.
• Experience in mammalian cell culture and generation of clonal cell lines.
• Experience in multi-color flow cytometry is required.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data.
• Familiarity with protein production and expression optimization.
• Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment.
• Good computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required.
• Proficiency in data analysis software skills such as Prism, Diva and FlowJo is desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player, open minded to the diverse opinions of others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are critical.