Vividion Therapeutics is seeking a highly-motivated Research Associate to help support the operation of our proteomics platforms. Vividion is a privately held biotechnology company based in San Diego that is leveraging an innovative and proprietary chemical proteomics platform to efficiently discover novel drugs in areas such as oncology and immunology.
As an early stage startup company, Vividion is looking for energetic scientists with excellent communication skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience in fields such as biochemistry, protein chemistry or chemical biology and a strong interest or experience in the fields of proteomics and mass spectrometry. This position will help discover novel small-molecule ligands of proteins through the execution of screens using our existing mass spectrometry-based platforms. These screens will require implementation of protocols in sample preparation, chromatography, mass spectrometry analysis, and data curation.
Experience and education requirements
• B.S. in Chemistry- or Biology-related field with 2+ years of laboratory experience (biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry experience desired)
• Demonstrated ability to reliably implement moderately-complex laboratory protocols
• Demonstrated passion for technical optimization and troubleshooting of instruments and protocols
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Be an effective team player and strong individual contributor, flexible, and able to handle multiple tasks and deliver high quality results under tight timelines
In addition to a competitive compensation package with stock options, Vividion also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, life, disability insurance. For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter
Vividion Therapeutics, Inc. is an EEO employer.