Bioanalytical testing group is looking for an enthusiastic research associate to aid in testing ligand binding assays for drug development candidates.
- Assist in operation and maintenance of the GLP lab including: re-supply and ordering of lab materials and general maintenance of lab equipment.
- Assist in development and qualification/validation of ligand binding assays.
- Routine performance of ligand binding assays in the testing of clinical and non-clinical samples under GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
- Preparation of assay reagents/buffers.
- QC review of data for accuracy.
- BA/BS in relevant field with 0-2 yrs. relevant lab experience
Additional Skills (competencies and desirable capabilities):
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.