The Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics Department at Global Blood Therapeutics is looking for a qualified bioanalytical Research Associate with extensive experience using LCMS in PK sample analysis. The ideal candidate will process samples from a range of matrices (blood, plasma, tissues, etc) using various sample extraction techniques such as LLC and SPE. He /she should be able to perform routine LCMS maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Prepare and analysis of PK sample for small molecules
• Develop LCMS method and interpretation of LCMS data
• Perform routine LCMS maintenance
• Conduct in vitro studies such as metabolic stability, protein binding, etc
• BA/BS/MS in relevant field with 3+ years experience in drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics within a pharmaceutical company.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience with LC/MS operation.
• Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with qualitative/quantitative for PK and in vitro assays.
• Good communication skill and ability to work in a team-based environment is essential.
Drive, desire, motivation:
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with high performing colleagues
Fit with GBT culture:
• Ability to build strong relationships with co-workers of various backgrounds and expertise
• Ability to function at a high level in a team setting whether leading the group or acting as an individual contributor
• Excitement about the vision and mission of GBT
• Values-based leadership