Altor Bioscience Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of high-value, targeted immunotherapeutic agents for the treatment of cancer, viral infections, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The lead products are currently in various stages of clinical development.
This individual will be part of the research and development team responsible for all aspects of research activities.
1. Work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, team environment.
2. Cell culture, immunological assays, PCR and Flow cytometry, plasmid construction, generate recombinant proteins, participate in general lab maintenance.
3. Execute, and trouble-shoot experiments. Maintain detailed and accurate records. Collect and process samples from animals to obtain data for research purposes.
4. Fast learning curve for immunology, molecular biology and other new techniques.
5. Be collaborative / work well with others
Education: BS/BA degree in Biological Science, Immunology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology or other directly related scientific field.
Research Experience Preferred:
Work requires at least one years of research experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
1. BA/BS degree in Biological Science, Immunology, Microbiology, Cell Biology, or other similar field is preferred. Experience with immunological techniques and animal studies are a plus.
2. Willing to work on tissue culture and small-lab-animal.
3. Aseptic techniques, strong organizational and prioritization skills required.
4. Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
5. Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions.
6. Work well in a fast-paced, high-intensity team environment.
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and stock option package.
Application Information: Please send your letter of interest and resume.