We are seeking a Quality Control Technician to perform analytical testing of pharmaceutical products in a GMP environment.
• Perform analytical laboratory testing in a cGMP environment
• Prepare solutions and reagents for experimentation as required
• Follow instructions from immediate supervisor for day to day activates/schedule
• Perform quantitative and/or qualitative analyses on samples
• Follow written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), monographs and methods
• Use various analytical equipment (HPLC, Dissolution Apparatus, Karl Fisher)
• Document methods and results into laboratory notebooks and logbooks
• Follow safe laboratory practices
• Maintain Chemical reagents and supplies for analytical chemistry work
• Bachelors in Chemistry or related field
• Minimum 1 year of experience in pharmaceutical (cGMP) laboratory
• Experience using fundamental analytical instrumentation and techniques (HPLC, dissolution, Karl Fisher)
• Computer Knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Legible and thorough documentation skills
Starting salary will be between $40k- $50k (commensurate with experience) and will be part of a total compensation package that includes excellent benefits (medical, dental, 401k).
Local candidates preferred. No relocation assistance is available for this opportunity.
We are not accepting phone calls or emails from recruiters for this position.