The Quality Control Microbiology Manager will manage the activities and systems within the WCH Microbiology Laboratories to ensure compliance with cGMP, corporate standards, and other regulations and harmonize technology across all laboratories. This role will also provide technical assistance to the PET’s and Technical groups and represent AstraZeneca in numerous industry groups dealing with Microbiological and general laboratory issues. Essential Requirements
Next Steps – Apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Microbiology or similar field.
- 5 years of relevant Laboratory Experience (i.e. Pharmaceutical, Bio Technology).
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cGMP as defined by 21CFR and EU Regulations.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrate understanding of Microbiological laboratory regulatory issues, especially environmental monitoring for sterile product aspects.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.