Empower the future by epigenetics and proteomics!
Those who join PTM Biolabs Inc feel a sense of ownership about their future. They thrive through innovation in the foremost and most promising fields in the biotechnology industry: epigenetics and PTM proteomics. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance science, technology and medicine, and strive to develop products for better life of each and every one on this planet. PTM Biolabs Inc encourages both individual contribution and collaborative entrepreneurial thinking. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, integrity and growth opportunities.
Title: Application Scientist
Job Code: PTM-CHI-011
Location: Chicago, IL
Functional Area: Research/Tech Support
We are seeking a highly motivated Application Scientist to accelerate our business growth by providing leadership technical guidance to customers, and biotech marketing support to business development team on a regional, national, and/or global level. This role bears crucial importance to reach our corporate objective and customer relationship maintenance.
Essential responsibilities are as followed, other duties may be assigned:.
• Serve as the point of contact for customers; Ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing expertise feedback for technical inquiries, and respective solutions pertaining to company's products and service.
• Support business development team for marketing campaigns that effectively represent company's products, service, and prospects; May staff exhibition booths at trade shows and conferences; Up to 10% travel might be involved.
• Play key roles in conducting relevant research lab activities; Oversee global logistics, including product shipping, raw material registration, and inventory management.
• Responsible for maintaining up to date technical expertise; Share expertise and knowledge amongst the team.
• Receive other work assignments from management based on current needs and the individual's experience and strength.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ph.D. (or Msc with substantial research experience) in life science or related fields; A solid knowledge of biochemistry and molecular biology is required.
• Enriched laboratory experience is required; Good user knowledge in biological reagents, i.e. antibodies, is a plus.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and oral formats are required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems is required; Experiences with graphic software are preferred; General knowledge in client relationship management is a plus.
• Attention to detail and multiple-task capability to meet deadlines.
We are continuously looking for talents from various backgrounds to join us. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative matrix where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We offer competitive salary and full benefit package commensurate candidate expertise and capabilities.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About PTM Biolabs, Inc
The mission of PTM Biolabs is to address the unmet needs for life sciences and personalized medicine, by the creation and supply of innovative technologies in the fields of biological reagents, proteomics, and diagnostics.
Founded in 2010, PTM Biolabs has emerged as the world-leader in high throughput proteomics technology and premium epigenetics reagents. Our products and service have been profoundly expediting the research of protein post translational modification (PTM) and epigenetics.
PTM Biolabs is headquartered in Chicago, IL. For more information, please visit http://www.ptm-biolab.com. Follow us on linked for more openings: http://www.linkedin.com/company/ptm-biolabs