• Execute initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
• Respond to Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information and other similar requests from business development, operations management or directly from clients
• Gather proposal information by identifying sources of information for drug discovery, formulation development, analytical chemistry, and manufacturing projects
• Initiate, coordinate and generate proposals including Fee for Service, Time and Materials and Full-Time Equivalent contracts, Client Service Agreements, etc.
• Interact with members of the management team to ensure proposals / contracts are consistent with project scope, client requirements and execution plans.
• Ensure pricing is accurate, consistent and competitive based on current business practices and standards
• Meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval
• Maintain accurate and updated templates for proposals / agreements and organized document repositories.
• Develop systems, processes and tools to integrate and standardize BioDuro Discovery and CMC proposals and contracts generation.
• Establish and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and quality of proposal/contract generation.
BS or advanced degree in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutics or a Life Science discipline or equivalent
At least 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with working knowledge of drug discovery, product development and manufacturing including chemistry, DMPK, formulation development and analytical testing.
At least three years of hands-on experience in proposal/contract generation and/or technical writing in a pharmaceutical or contract research organization is strongly preferred.