Voisin Consulting Life Sciences (VCLS) assists Biotech, Pharma and Medtech manufacturers to develop, register and launch innovative products in North America and Europe. VCLS supports innovative life sciences companies throughout product development, from the design of global development strategies, to their implementation and submissions to regulatory agencies and payers.
A team of 120 professionals in Europe (London, UK; Paris & Rennes, France; Lausanne, Switzerland), the USA (Cambridge, MA; San Francisco, CA; Miami, FL & Somerville, NJ), and Bangalore, India, offers numerous career opportunities both to healthcare product developers and support staff.
Our team is our greatest asset. VCLS is constantly looking for talented and motivated people, attracted by the very dynamic work environment of a fast-expanding truly international company.
Working in close collaboration with Global Project teams to provide the following support:
• Hosting kick off and regular review meetings.
• Working with the tender team to formulate appropriate solutions to prospective client needs.
• Writing and tender responses and proposal documentation.
• Producing drafts for review and editing.
• Managing the tender process from start to finish.
• Coordinating subject matter experts and other tender team members to deliver proposals on time.
• Maintaining a library of past responses.
• Managing a library of best in class responses and metrics of previous work activities.
• Ensuring responses are reviewed to ensure continuous improvement.
• Monitoring and reporting from Salesforce/CRM.
• Working with the BD team to conduct win and loss reviews.
• Working with team to improve processes and refine efficiency.
• Associate’s/Bachelor degree required. Journalistic/writing background a plus.
• 3+ years of experience in proposal writing preferred.
• Experience in writing proposals for life sciences (within R&D) a plus.
Personal attributes and skills:
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is essential.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Ability to work across multiple projects and prioritize based on timelines for client deliverables.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to new situations and new project demands while meeting deadlines.
• Willingness to work in both an office and/or remote environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Salesforce and document management (SharePoint preferred).
• Strict attention to detail.
• Ability to work across US and European teams and in coordination with global sales team.
• Willingness to learn and grow within the company.