Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Education and Experience:
Summary: Support manufacturing activities at CMOs and partners by providing quality oversight. Accomplishes quality objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. The PM support may include operations and validation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provide operational support to manufacturing operations at CMO sites including formulation, fill/finish, assembly, packaging and labeling activities.
* Primary interface with External Manufacturing Project Managers for all quality related issues at CMOs
* Resolving problems, identifying trends and determining system improvements
* Ensuring compliance with internal procedures and regulatory expectations by proactively working with quality organizations at CMOs.
* Preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
* Implementing change when necessary within the guidelines of GMP manufacturing operations.
* Requires BS/BA in a scientific discipline with 5+ years of related experience in a cGMP environment, preferably in a project management capacity for pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries. QA/QC experience preferred.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.