CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER – Biotherapeutics, San Francisco, CA
A start-up Biotherapeutics company, dedicated to developing disruptive cell-based therapies for cancer and other diseases, is looking for a Project Manager to add to their team in San Francisco, CA. This is a direct-hire role and relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate.
We need someone who can push through early stage biologics process to IND Stage.
- Responsible for development and execution of projects for Preclinical productions, scale up and tech transfer.
- Point of contact for clients, responsible for initiation and successful completion of projects.
- Responsible for issue analysis, planning, strategy, and implementation, ensuring resolutions are meeting timelines and expectations enabling successful implementation.
- Managing the program budget in line and completion on time.
- Assist in client and agency audit, work as point of contact for CMO and CRO for project requirements, and provide regular updates and final summary report.
- Presenting scientific data at conferences, assisting in submission to regulatory agencies, assist in CMC development, IND submissions and audits.
- Collaborate with different teams including Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Production and Client site.
For immediate consideration, email an updated resume to Becky Krage at email@example.com. If you meet the requirements above, you will be contacted with further details.
• B.S. Degree
• Experience in the early stage of product development, not clinical
• Experience having worked at pushing Biologics through to IND
• Alliance management experience
• Minimum of 5 years of industry experience – Pharmaceuticals, Biologics, Biotechnology
• Background in Cell Biology, Biologics, T-Cells or immunology would be a huge plus