Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Using CMC Project management techniques and experience, the Project Associate (PA), leads well defined CMC Projects. Additionally the PA may also support, plan and coordinate operational tasks for other CMC programs under the guidance of a Project Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Functions as a project lead on at least 1 well defined CMC Project.
* Maintains and executes CMC Project plans, timelines, agendas, resourcing requirements, rolling summaries, base lining and other tools required to facilitate planning and coordination of deliverables for each assigned CMC Project.
* Utilizes basic CMC project management techniques to identify, develop and maintain planning tools (Spreadsheets, MS Project etc.) in support of projects in order to facilitate standardization and coordination across functional areas.
* Develops working relationships with department leaders, line managers and individuals within each functional group utilizing open communication skills.
* Implements tools used by the CMC Project team(s). Directly responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of COMPASS (internal milestone management tool) files as well as project update reports for all assigned projects. Develops and maintains the folders / organizational structure of shared databases, supports other operational processes/tasks as assigned. As required, identifies and implements additional solutions in order to improve information sharing processes.
* Assist with compiling information for regulatory filings and inspections.
* Any other projects as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Action oriented and well organized.
* Demonstrates strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with team members with tact and diplomacy.
* Handles multiple priorities/tasks with strong time management skills (both CMC and self).
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in a physical or biological science with 2-3 years pharmaceutical industry experience. Two years GMP project management experience with BA/BS; (Associates with equivalent also considered) CAPM, PMP certification or MBA a plus.
Title level (Project Associate or Senior Project Associate) will be determined based on skills and experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.