Voisin Consulting Life Sciences assists Biotech, Pharma and Medtech manufacturers to develop, register and launch innovative products in North America and Europe. VCLS supports innovative life sciences companies throughout product development, from the design of global development strategies, to their implementation and submissions to regulatory agencies and payers.
With a team of 100+ professionals in the USA (Cambridge, MA; San Francisco, CA; Miami, FL & Somerville, NJ), Europe (South West London, UK; Paris & Rennes, France; Lausanne, Switzerland) and Bangalore, India, VCLS offers numerous career opportunities both to health product developers and support staff.
Our team is our greatest asset. VCLS is constantly looking for talented and motivated people, attracted by the very dynamic work environment of a fast-expanding truly international company.
In particular, your responsibilities will be, but not exclusively, as follows:
• Assist in preparation of important Deliverables: formatting EndNote references, creating and finalizing abbreviation tables, creating and managing automatic headings, table and figure captions and cross references, creating and bookmarking PDFs;
• Prepare deliverables for submission, validated by Project Manager (PM) or delegate: printing (internal or subcontract), binding, ensuring final QC is carried out, shipping (express mail or courier), tracking and follow up until delivery receipt is obtained; English QC of deliverables;
• Organize and participate in Project opening meetings;
• Coordinate and organize meetings and teleconferences, in particular with Regulatory Agencies;
• Do the preparation before an Agency Meeting;
• Participate in Project Reviews;
• Archive Project data at Project Closing;
• Conduct background research for PM and Consultants;
• Organize consultants’ travels, fill out travel request for verification, signature and approval
• Organize travel agenda and prepare the Travel Package
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, or biotech or CRO or Consulting firm
• Experience in a regulatory department would be a plus
Personal attributes & Skills:
• Excellent communication skills – English native level or professional command of the English language, written and verbal communication
• Strong formatting skills.
• Good Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential.
• Proactive and enthusiastic approach to team working.
• High motivation and flexibility.
• Able to work in a multicultural environment
• Team spirit
Email your CV and cover letter when applying.