If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to change lives and you thrive when making brave decisions – join us.
We’re constantly pushing the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines to patients, with a passion for discovery and a pipeline to show for it. We’re pioneering innovative research and exploring novel pathways across key therapeutic areas including oncology, respiratory, inflammation and autoimmunity, cardiovascular and metabolic disease, and infection and vaccines. And we’re industry-leading in immunology, protein engineering and translational science. We offer a unique and strong collaborative network as part of the AstraZeneca family, as together we explore synergies between small and large molecules.
MedImmune has a dynamic environment that fosters collaboration and innovation. We attract top minds, and we nurture and build top talent.
Become knowledgeable of:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Clean room regulatory requirements
- cGMP principles and standards
- Microsoft Office
- Rockwell Process Control Systems (PCS)
- Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
- Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope
- Substantial acquaintance with and understanding of general aspects of the job with a broad understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Regularly works on routine manufacturing assignments
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Works under direct supervision
- Receives instructions, as needed, on routine work and more detailed instructions on new assignments
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing
- Practices and standard operating procedures
- Interacts regularly with co-workers, senior personnel and supervisor
- Contacts are typically with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside own organization
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring minimal explanation or interpretation.
- Errors can be detected and corrected but may cause moderate loss of time or customer/user dissatisfaction and/or non-conformance
Bachelors degree is preferred but not required in the sciences or engineering and 0-1 year relevant experience.
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.