Product Development Chemist
President, VP Operations, Lab Manager
• Immunoassay reagent development and production. Tasks will also include maintenance of laboratory, instruments, and cold rooms.
• Quality control/quality assurance duties involving the testing of retain lots or cross-reactivity testing.
• Inventory management of finished goods and raw materials.
• Procedure development and protocol writing.
• Pending performance, Production Chemists/QC may also be involved in FDA 510(k) studies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Lin-Zhi International Inc. located in Sunnyvale, California, is a biotech company specializing in diagnostic reagents. We are dedicated to the development of innovative and quality products for clinical diagnostics. Our ready to use single analyte homogenous enzyme immunoassay (EIA) for drug of abuse (DOA) testing in urine not only meets the highest quality of FDA standard but also provides extended shelf life.
The nature of Lin-Zhi International’s business dictates that personnel must remain flexible with the ability to accept responsibilities within their educational and training levels. These may be different from those stated on their ‘Terms of Employment’.
Full-time 40 hrs/?wk, M-F 9am-6pm.?
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS:
Annual salary based on experience.? Benefits include medical/?dental, 401k, holidays, and paid vacation/?sick leaves.
Send resume and 3 references to email@example.com (in pdf format).
M.S., B.A., or B.S. in biology related field or equivalent
Applicants familiar with Word, Excel, and e-mail are preferred.