We are a start-up company with an exciting and highly innovative medical device- combination product. We are looking for energetic, ambitious team members to join us in our efforts to bring our product to commercialization. This position is highly visible and provides excellent opportunity for growth.
• Design and execute studies for development of sustained release drug-delivery, or drug/device combination products
• Support the transfer of the technology transfer to manufacturing and scale up activities
• Take an active role in process development and optimization
• Design experiments, interpret data and draw final conclusions regarding progress and results of work.
• Provide scientific leadership for formulation and new product development activities
• Support test methods development activities
• Write reports and contribute to regulatory fillings
PhD in Materials Engineering, pharmaceutical Sciences or related fields with a minimum 5 years of industry (medical device/pharmaceutical) experience,
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
• Experience with drug/device combination products or drug delivery systems are highly desirable
• Ability to lead more junior team members