At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We’re focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life. As a Principal Engineer, Pharmaceutical Technology & Development in West Chester, OH, you’ll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
- Bachelor’s degree, engineering or technical field
- 5 years experience in relevant roles in the pharmaceutical industry and/or operations environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Previous experience in a Lean, process-centric organization with emphasis on continuous improvement
- Multi-site/multifunctional experience
- 10+ years relevant experience
Internal/External Contacts & Customers:
- Process Execution Team Leaders, Technical Managers, Engineers, and Validation SMEs
- Proactive engagement with key stakeholders to ensure world class customer relations are maintained. For example regional quality & supply VPs, Site GMs etc.
- Global AZ technology community (Work in collaboration with global Product Development and the Manufacturing Science & Technology organization).
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.