Sonendo, Inc. is a privately held, venture-backed company with a unique mission to lead the transformation of endodontics through Sound Science®. We are currently building a high performance team with a passion for creativity and innovation and committed to collaboration and integrity.
We are looking for a Preclinical Research Manager based in Laguna Hills, CA. This innovative and results oriented individual participates in research, innovation, and new product and procedure development activities of Sonendo, Inc.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Develop and follow project plan with specific milestones leading to on-time and complete delivery of projects
- Delegate projects / activities and supervise 3-5 direct reports
- Perform scientific literature search and review
- Maintain an effective and consistent communication with other functional teams
- Maintain a good relationship with and collaborate with scientific advisors, key opinion leaders, scientists, and clinicians
- Develop quality validation or test protocols, perform tests, report results, and provide design / protocol input
- Perform in-vitro testing and provide input for clinical studies
- Participate in scientific writing
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EDUCATION:
- Medical device experience is a must; start-up experience is a plus
- Highly skills in rapid and accurate reduction of innovative ideas to practice
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, strategic thinker, independent, self-motivated, self starter, fast learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects, supervise direct reports and maintain timeline
- Ability to anticipate needs and work independently with limited direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering with at least two (2) years of research experience
- Extensive knowledge of fluid dynamics; Knowledge of hydro-acoustics a plus
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining efficiency and a positive attitude
- Excellent computer proficiency (e.g. MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook; SolidWorks; LabView; CFD)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click Apply Now.
Sonendo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.