My client, a global leading Medical Device Company based in the Twin Cities area has a fantastic opportunity in Operations Quality Engineering. This is a 6-12 month contract paying between $40 and $50 per hour.
My Client is looking for an individual who can provide leadership and facilitation to the quality engineering team. This is a new position with strong potential to go permanent! This position will be responsible for providing quality engineering support and leadership for operations. The ideal candidate will be able to utilize root cause analysis and determine CAPA in relation to supplied material and manufacturing Issues. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of quality systems, regulations, and industry standards.
- BS in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Quality Engineering within the Medical Device Industry.
- Strong understanding of ISO 13485
- Exceptional communication skills and leadership ability
- Strong mechanical aptitude and methodical problem solving skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Perform Root Cause Analysis to find solutions to NCRs
- Determine appropriate CAPA in relation to manufacturing issues
- Coordinate efforts to develop and continuously improve manufacturing processes using tools such as DOE, FMEA and SPC.
- Ability to identify and manage risk via FMECA or other risk management tools
- Lead investigations into non-conforming material
- Handle Customer Complaints when necessary
If you, or anyone you know are interested, please get in contact with me as soon as possible via email, as all first round interviews will be confirmed by the end of this week!
For immediate consideration apply now or contact:
Jack Feeley 312-453-9088