The position of National Sales Account Manager is responsible for generating new business within strategic national accounts in the acute care market for the DirectVision Product line. The focus of the National Sales Account Manager will be developing and maintaining key customer relationships, conducting customer clinical evaluation, and supporting the selling efforts to close orders.
PercuVision is the developer of DirectVision® System, Guide and Catheter. By allowing clinician the ability to seeing what they are doing when placing a urinary catheters can avoid trauma and injury. Vision lets the clinician steer around curves, strictures, false passages, enlarged prostates and other complications. Vision also lets them see when to stop, which can avoid iatrogenic injuries.
• Manage business development activities with the assigned National Accounts.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with prospects, customers, and clinical end-users including nurses, mid-levels and physicians.
• Maintain a high competency level relating to technical product information including training clinical staff during the clinical evaluation process.
• Experience in shorting long sales cycle and effectively working through a complex sales process for innovative new medical device technology.
• Ability to work within a hands-on selling approach with end-users including physicians, nurses, mid-level providers and hospital administration.
• Responsible for preparing and executing quarterly national account sales plan.
• Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas established by company.
• Prepare and deliver on time reports including sales forecasts, expense reports, and other reports regarding business development.
• Follow all corporate policies including those related to customer entertainment, customer relations and compliance to the Sunshine Act.
• Understand and support the company’s sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all of the company’s current and future customers.
• Required to travel to account locations and national trade shows.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to work well with people in an unstructured work environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required, with a minimum of 10 years experience working with key opinion leading hospitals within national or regional hospital systems.
• The individual must have demonstrated at least 5 years of successful field sales experience in sale of medical devices and their direct hospital purchase.
• Established relationships with key opinion leaders in emergency medicine, urology and hospital based medicine.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or data to develop specific value positions and return on investment analysis for individual hospitals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects and customers representing both clinical and business positions within the hospital.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation with the ability to develop and articulate value propositions to individual users as well as hospital or system senior management.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram.
• Good standing with required credentialing systems for access to hospital operating rooms and emergency departments.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and internet based software solutions.