The National Freezer Program Manager is primarily responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic business plan for New England Biolabs’ (NEB) domestic Freezer Program sales channel.
• Develop and implement the overall strategic direction of NEB’s domestic Freezer Program channel to ensure both a “best-in-class” customer experience and maximum year-on-year revenue growth.
• Develop strategies and tactics to deliver sustained revenue growth through both new product placements, as well as through new program deployments to existing customers.
• Oversee all Freezer Program operations, which includes but is not limited to, ordering methods, coordinating all policies, as well as contracts and RFPs associated with the channel.
• Work with Marketing, Marketing Communications, and the Field staff to develop and deploy all channel-specific customer and marketing communications and promotions.
• Work both with IT and third party sources to continually enhance the service capabilities of the channel, continually adding new features to maintain and enhance customer loyalty.
• Utilize analytics to develop, monitor and adjust account-specific promotions and merchandising opportunities to meet and exceed sales targets.
• Monitor competitor Freezer Programs and develop strategies and tactics to counter them in coordination with the Field staff.
• Coordinate periodic training of NEB’s in-house employees and Field staff on how to sell and support the Freezer Program channel.
• Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Management. Master’s degree preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing or related commercial position with channel management experience.
• Enhanced tactical marketing, merchandizing and channel management experience.
• Ability to travel domestically (up to 25% of time).
• Experience building and implementing strong business and marketing plans, preferably with a significant channel component.
• Knowledge and experience of B2B e.commerce systems.
• Experience with CRM systems; Salesforce.com in particular.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of life science freezer programs and/or supply centers, as well as their associated business models and practices, a significant plus.
• Scientific background a plus, but not essential.
New England Biolabs is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Disabled and Protected Veterans
Please click Apply Now.