Linkage Biosciences, Inc. is a privately held, emerging molecular diagnostics company developing and marketing products that dramatically improve and expedite complex genetic testing. LinkSeq™, the company's HLA testing product line, is a PCR based product used in organ and stem cell transplantation and other areas of immunogenetics research.
Linkage Biosciences is currently seeking a manufacturing associate to produce and assemble our proprietary and leading edge molecular diagnostics products. The successful candidate will ensure process and product quality of the LinkSeq product line and work within a Quality Management System (ISO 13485). The successful candidate must have previous experience in manufacturing and a desire to be part of an exciting, growing company.
• Produce and ensure the quality of LinkSeq products
• Ensure compliance with all quality and regulatory specifications
• Work with manufacturing teams to improve systems and processes
• Maintain detailed records and documentation
• Follow ISO-compliant work instructions and standard operating procedures
• Perform other duties as required
• BA/BS and/or MA/MS in the life sciences
• Minimum 2 years of industry lab experience is required
• Detail oriented, quality focused and self-motivated
• Experience and knowledge of molecular diagnostic assay technology
• Hands-on experience in PCR, RT-PCR, DNA quantitation, oligonucleotide production or other molecular biology techniques
• Experience with Excel and database software
•Flexibility of work schedule to meet the needs of manufacturing laboratory
•Ability to work independently and perform repetitive tasks
Please see our website for additional background on the company: www.linkagebio.com
Note that we do not offer relocation packages. We apologize in advance for not responding directly to each applicant; only applicants selected for interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls about this position.