· Rapid synthesis of drug candidates to enable the advancement of optimization programs toward clinical development
· Design of next generation compounds by application of medicinal chemistry knowledge to the analysis of potency, DMPK, and off-target selectivity data
· Communication of research progress and data interpretation during project meetings
· BS/MS/Ph.D. in Chemistry required
· 0-5 years of relevant experience in synthetic organic/medicinal chemistry, preferably in lead optimization (familiarity with molecular and cellular biological techniques, especially screening techniques is a plus)
· Proven track record of scientific achievement through publications and patents
· Demonstrated expertise in organic synthesis, chromatographic purification methods, and compound characterization using modern analytical techniques (NMR, MS, HPLC, etc.)
· Organized, detail-oriented, excellent record-keeping skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and perform well in a team environment
**Please email your resume to email@example.com and use Medicinal Chemist as the subject line.
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.