The Medical Device Assembler is a part time position and candidates will be involved in the assembly of diagnostic products. Working within the Manufacturing team, the assembler will be responsible for the following:
- Assembly of small components and reagents into cartridges
- Inspection of components for defects
- Operation of small-scale manufacturing equipment and tools (fillers, sealers, etc.)
- Kit packing and labeling
- Working according to ISO 13485 and cGMP requirements and following written operating instructions with strict documentation of their work
- Perform repetitive manual and semi-automated processes
- Cleaning and maintaining work spaces
Diagnostics for the Real World, Ltd. (DRW), a biotech company located in Sunnyvale, California, is ISO 13485 certified and develops, manufactures, and commercializes diagnostics products that are rapid, simple, cost-effective, and significantly more sensitive than currently available rapid tests for infectious diseases. DRW is a spin-off company from the University of Cambridge (UK) and commercializes rapid protein/antigen-based and nucleic acid amplification test technology from the University of Cambridge. DRW is focused on developing diagnostic technology appropriate for developing countries, but which can also be used in developed countries.
We currently have an opening in our manufacturing team for a highly motivated Medical Device Assembler who can stay focused on the job at hand, is highly attentive to detail, organized, and works well in a team environment.
- Good manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Detail and quality oriented
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written instructions
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and excited about working as a team in a small company environment
The opening is a part time position. Candidates should submit their resume and references to email@example.com and reference job code 14-003-MDA