Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: This position receives, moves, and documents inventory and non-inventory items within the plant and from outside sources. This position also performs shipping functions as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Education and Experience:
* Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
* Maintains records of received goods.
* Lifts heavy items and operates a forklift.
* Prepares and maintains records of merchandise received.
* Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory and to manufacturing.
* Fills requisitions and dispenses items to production workers.
* Enters data into computer.
* Follows established safety practices and SOPs in a cGMP environment.
* Assists with shipping of finished products for filling, labeling and distribution.
* Assists with receipt of finished product from fillers, labelers and any other source.
* May take inventory and cycle counts.
* May be required to write SOPs.
* May interact with vendors, contractors, etc.
* Requires HS Diploma or equivalent with 2 years warehouse experience; (experience in a cGMP environment preferred); experience operating a forklift is a plus.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.