Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: This position receives, moves, and documents inventory and non-inventory items within the plant and from outside sources. This position also performs shipping functions as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
* Maintains records of received goods.
* Lifts heavy items and operates a forklift.
* Prepares and maintains records of merchandise received.
* Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory and to manufacturing.
* Fills requisitions and dispenses items to production workers.
* Enters data into computer.
* Follows established safety practices and SOPs in a cGMP environment.
* Assists with shipping of finished products for filling, labeling and distribution.
* Assists with receipt of finished product from fillers, labelers and any other source.
* May take inventory and cycle counts.
* May be required to write SOPs.
* May interact with vendors, contractors, etc.