* The Material Control Material Handler II follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in daily activities.
* Performs receipt, inspection and sampling of GMP controlled materials utilizing SAP and LIMS.
* Performs identity testing using a spectrophotometer, enters the data into LIMS and approves the data
* Maintains controlled material inventory, including retain samples
* Represents the MC group at weekly planning meetings
* Communicates with other MedImmune departments (QA, QC, Procurement, Planning, etc.) any issues with controlled materials
* Routine cleaning
* Cross trains with other Logistics departments
* Reviews equipment and sampling logbooks
* Utilizes material handling equipment, including forklifts.
* Responsible for the control of inventoried materials. Maintains batch segregation of controlled materials.
* May be responsible for training other team members on procedures.
* 2 to 3 years of experience in warehouse or inventory control required
* 2 to 3 years of experience in a GMP environment required.
* Experience using Microsoft Outlook, EXCEL and Word desirable.
* Experience using SAP is desirable.
* Possible second shift work hours
* High school diploma
* Some college preferred
*There are currently two openings available for this position. Candidates must be available to work an 8-hour schedule between 7am-7pm, Monday through Friday.
MedImmune, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
MedImmune does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on MedImmune's approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to MedImmune by search/recruiting agencies not already on MedImmune's approved agency list shall become the property of MedImmune and if the candidate is subsequently hired by MedImmune, MedImmune shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.
My company shares my passion for helping to improve human health around the world.
This is My MedImmune
Those who join MedImmune feel a sense of ownership about their future. They thrive with a recognized leader in the biotechnology industry and the wholly-owned subsidiary of AstraZeneca plc. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance science, technology and medicine to develop products designed to help people live better lives. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, integrity and growth opportunities... that encourages both individual contribution and collaborative entrepreneurial thinking. Our products and/or product candidates are designed to address areas of need in infection, oncology, respiratory disease and inflammation, cardiovascular/gastrointestinal disease and neuroscience. Explore a MedImmune career as we strive to better more lives, more often, around the world.