Scientist.com is a research marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of research services and products. The marketplace makes it easy for researchers to custom create and purchase services from thousands of global suppliers. Our mission is to make external research capabilities more accessible to researchers and, in so doing, dramatically improve how medical research is done.
We are hiring a full-time employee for our Marketplace Content team, based in the San Diego area. The specialist would report to the Director of Scientific Content and assist with the following responsibilities:
• Coordinate, manage and update all types of content on our marketplaces
• Identify suppliers of new technologies, research products or services
• Monitor (quality control) content on live sites and trouble shoot or escalate where necessary
• Manage email marketing campaigns and create monthly newsletters
• Work closely with the content and research concierge team to develop branding ideas and interesting content
Be an entrepreneur at one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the US. Receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and valuable stock options at a rapidly-growing start-up company. Work from your home or in our Cambridge MA office, or both. Help a passionate team of scientists and software engineers dramatically improve drug research and make the world a better place.
• A recent graduate (B.S.) in a scientific field
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and integrate well with colleagues across other functions
• Fluent in written and spoken English. Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills