BIO-PHARMA SMALL MOLECULE DRUG DISCOVERY SERVICES MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Carmolex’s re-engineering of early stage drug discovery shift’s the balance in favor of its bio-pharma clients
Carmolex’s “Google” like platform, proprietary virtual small molecule libraries, (billions) and world-class mastery of Multi Component Chemistry (MCR) empower it to be the most innovative engine for drug precursor discovery available.
Carmolex’s commercial ability to take full advantage of the enormous variety of protein-protein interactions (PPIs) underlying the thousands of disease processes still afflicting humanity have been described by some experts as a ”golden” therapeutic and business opportunity.
Carmolex’s much more rational and targeted approach with innovative software capabilities AnchorQueryTM), constantly expanding libraries of proprietary molecules (currently over 390 million/6 billion 3-D variations) and a special collection of master key reactions (InstantChemTM) increase the likelihood of successfully designing, screening and delivering superior “starting points” by several orders of magnitude.
With bio-pharma’s anxious about expiring patents and urgency to refill their drug pipelines Carmolex representatives can provide industry clients with great value, efficiency and results.
Carmolex is also advancing ”hot” targets of academic/commercial interest as an internal pipeline of “Early Molecular Entities,” in order to possibly generate even more valuable IP sales and the formation of important drug development partnerships
The Executive being recruited is expected to assist Carmolex with the fulfillment of two
PRIMARY REVENUE GENERATION OBJECTIVES:
(1) Delivery of Virtual Small Molecule Collections
To identify clients with specific protein-protein interaction targets/disease pathway projects who are looking for “good” starting points. Our scientific team is ready to design, screen and provide them with collections of superior, novel, virtual “hits” and all necessary synthetic instructions.
Delivery of MCR Chemistry derived molecules, synthesized in 20 mg quantities at 93% or better purity, ready for bio-assay testing
To achieve sales, the Executive is expected to approach:
• Executives and officers of small biotechs
• Senior Management at large pharmaceutical companies
• Directors of Medicinal Chemistry
• Directors of Computational Biology
• VC and Private Equity fund managers
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the company.
• Builds industry awareness of the company as a strategic partnership opportunity
• At least a four year college degree from an accredited institution (Graduate school preferred but not required)
o Preference given to candidates who have studied medicinal chemistry, computational biology, or with strong demonstrable science backgrounds
• At least 10 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry
• At least 5 years of experience showing consistent growth in B2B sales to the industry (not internal pharmaceutical sales to consumers).
• Strong industry contact base (preference given to those candidates that have sales experience to our sales targets)
• Strong Salesforce.com proficiency
• Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
• PC/mobile proficiency
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
• This position may require domestic and international travel
• Participation in sales process optimization with Company management
• Representing Company at trade shows and exhibitions
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.
• Initially commission based, with opportunity for full time base package and participation in Carmolex’s employee stock option plan