The company is opening a new manufacturing line for an existing product at its Twin Cities location. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well established company in a fast paced environment with plenty of room for growth. This is the type of opportunity that can allow a candidate to truly take a great step forward in his/her career.
The Manufacturing Engineer will design and develop manufacturing processes, tooling, and fixtures in order to meet daily production schedules while enhancing productivity and product quality.
Among other responsibilities, the Manufacturing Engineer will:
- Develop protocols, execute, and create reports for installation qualifications (IQ's), test method validations (TMV's), operational qualifications (OQ's), and process qualifications (PQ's).
- Utilize tools such as Gage R&R, Cp, and Cpk to qualify processes
- Understand manufacturing concepts like Value Stream mapping and 5S to improve quality, labor efficiency, and throughput
- Troubleshoot manufacturing processes and equipment
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in manufacturing technologies
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
-BS Degree in Engineering or Technical Field required, or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred
-Medical device experience preferred
-Validation experience preferred (IQ/OQ/PQ)
-Experience with equipment procurement
-Ability to engage with external stakeholders
Apply now by clicking the link below, or contact Shane at Real Staffing.