My client, a leading Medical Device company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer III. This opportunity is contract for 6 months with an hourly rate that ranges from $30 - $40.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, it will be your responsibility to support the manufacture of products to ensure Operations core metrics are successfully achieved.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field required
- Previous experience in a manufacturing engineer role
- Provides technical leadership and support of manufacturing improvements and floor for assigned product lines
- Provides engineering support for troubleshooting efforts for any process issues in designated area
- Summarize and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution of profess problems
- Develops and maintains the documentation necessary to ensure the consistent manufacture of current products (process, drawings, and shop floor paperwork)
- Works with Process Development engineers to ensure design for manufacturing elements are incorporated into PDP activities
- Identifies, justifies, and implements significant data driven projects to reduce manufacturing costs, improve processes, increase product reliability, and enhance process capability
- Designs and evaluates new and existing fixtures and equipment, test methods, specifications, layouts, and standards supporting a Lean manufacturing environment
- May have supervisory responsibility for technician staff
Apply now for immediate consideration or send your resume to d.vance at realstaffing.com for further information.