Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
The Assoc. Manager/Manager, Commercial Training (Inflammation) will report to the Executive Director, Commercial Training and Development and is responsible for development, delivery and coordination of brand (therapeutic area) specific training materials. Areas of focus include the delivery of product and competitive knowledge, market access and customer interaction skills. Training support includes all areas of commercial including sales, marketing and reimbursement.
The Manager/Sr. Manager, Commercial Training (Inflammation) assists in the development and execution of disease state, brand & therapeutic area specific training programs, and all other relevant training initiatives.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
* Creates and facilitates workshops for POA and other training meetings.
* Uses best in class means of training delivery including eLearning, self-study, computer-based training, audio/video, classroom and experiential learning to ensure the relevant team is trained and to deliver via a clinical selling model the attributes of our products and services.
* Develops content for and facilitates both new hire and advanced training .
* Assists in the development of Regeneron Field trainers.
* Responsible for developing training activities, including backgrounders and FAQ's on competitive products and updates associated with promoting and maintaining brand strategies and tactics.
* Acts as the training liaison between medical, commercial operations, market access, and brand marketing for new hires and existing field employees.
* Provides courses in such a way to stimulate and motivate attendees utilizing a variety of media.
* Develops a means of measuring the effectiveness of training programs through testing, etc.
* Works effectively as a team member.
* Ensure all training is provided in accordance with company policies and procedures and are conducted in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
* Ensures all developed materials are appropriately approved through the Medical/Legal/Regulatory (RCRC) process.
* Conducts field visits with medical specialists and reimbursement managers to keep abreast of current trends, to identify training opportunities.
* Perform other related duties as directed by both the Executive Director of Training and Development.