Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
The Senior Manager, Strategic Analysis will be responsible for formulating and articulating insights about the market and competitive landscape to help inform key drug development and commercialization decisions. Through assessing and analyzing the market landscape, monitoring changes and predicting trends in market dynamics and competition, he or she will develop analyses that will be integrated into product strategy. This high visibility role requires strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex insights to senior leaders throughout the organization, including the executive team.
* Assess and analyze the market landscape, monitor changes and predict trends in market dynamics and competition
* In partnership with various business unit leaders, create, validate, and refine long-range models for Regeneron products within the assigned therapeutic area for inclusion into the long-term strategic plan
* Communicate the impact of competitor developments to Senior Management, the Board of Directors, Product Teams, and Investor Relations
* Play an active role on clinical development and commercial teams, informing key trial design and strategic decisions
* Frequently interact with internal constituents in research and development to ensure development decisions integrate insights from the competitive landscape
* Attend medical conferences and monitor investor events and lead debriefs and/or workshops on select findings