The Manager of Materials Management is responsible for scheduling/dispensing of finished products and starting materials to meet ship dates and deadlines. The candidate will manage personnel in the Materials Management Department, while ensuring that all GMP requirements are strictly followed and adhered to. Areas of supervisory responsibilities include Dispensary and Pharma store operations, as well as the daily activities in Receiving and Solvent and Reagent Inventory Control.
• Scheduling weighing, dispensing, bottling, vialing and sampling products and materials controlled by Materials Management.
• Scheduling dispensing/weighing finished products for testing/analysis and filling orders for shipment to customers.
• Completing all required documentation precisely and accurately.
• Maintaining stock levels for designated inventory within the facility.
• Implementation of physical transactions and the proper documentation of each transaction.
• Operating in a cleanroom environment and complying with cleanliness standards.
• Complying with cGMP and other agency standards and practices as it relates to pharmaceutical manufacturing.
• Maintaining proper segregation of all materials and finished products.
• Perform routine inventory counting and reconciliation.
• Work with other departments to ensure work is performed in a timely manner.
• Perform routine cleaning of all areas controlled by Logistics.
• Perform functions as needed by the Director of Materials Management.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, materials management or related field.
• Supervisory experience in Inventory Control and Materials Management.
• Basic understanding of Math and Chemistry.
• Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software with emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
• Use hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
• Routinely work with hazardous materials and manage hazardous waste in a satellite accumulation area
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to write procedures, routine reports and correspondence
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to handle a variety of chemicals while wearing the necessary protective equipment.
• Employee is required to regularly stand for 5 to 6 hours a day. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly and frequently required to stand, and occasionally work outside.
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly and frequently required to stand, and occasionally work outside.
• Employee will need to be able to walk, sit, talk and hear.
• Ability to move unrestricted throughout 4 buildings measuring approximately 37,000 square feet.
• Employee must be capable of writing, use a computer keyboard, telephone and related office equipment.
• Employee must be able to operate lab equipment.
• Employee must be able to lift up to 25 - 50 pounds.
• Good analytical and mathematical skills
• Experience in a GMP cleanroom environment.
• Inventory Control Software knowledge.