The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing the GMP Warehouse operations, including receiving, materials movement activities associated with quarantine and released space, ensuring raw materials are dispensed or kitted to support production activities, and storage and shipping of API and samples.
• Coordinate and direct warehouse personnel to meet positon responsibilities
• Manage cycle counting, inventory adjustments and year-end physical inventory activities.
• Ensure adherence of all relevant GxP requirements for warehousing, receiving, production support (dispensing and kitting) and shipping.
• Communicates with other department personnel to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with activities of other functions
• Maintain the physical condition of the warehouse and material handling equipment.
• Assist in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures to comply with legal and company requirements.
• Lead people and teams to ensure skills are appropriately applied, learning and development are occurring and proper levels of self-discipline are maintained.
• Education / Training: BS degree in Operations Management, Logistics or equivalent
• 3-5 years’ experience in successful warehouse management in a GMP manufacturing environment required with strong knowledge of regulatory requirements (cGMP, OHSA)
• Knowledge of high performance team management, quality management, ability to coach and develop people and teams, including ability to progress individuals and groups into self-directed work teams.
• Systems thinker, business analyzer, barrier breaker, facilitator, results oriented.
• Ability to see how the parts connect to the whole operation and respond cross-functionally to meet production goals, quality standards and company values.
• Proficient in MS Office products and ERP inventory systems use.
• Able to lift 50 pounds
CMC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. EOE