Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
The job purpose is as below:
1. Provide IC subject matter expertise to stakeholders/customers.
2. Lead in IC Plan design, IC Administration, Analytics and stakeholder management.
3. Provide Project Management expertise. Ensure the highest levels of quality, timeliness.
Essential Job Duties:
IC Subject Matter Expertise:
* Provide consulting to stakeholders/customers on IC best practices, customized solutions petinent to the current situation, thought leadership in design meetings.
IC Plan Design/Administration:
* Lead the IC Plan design activities. Be able to roll up his/her sleeves and perform modeling, apply thought leadership and create presentations. Present them to stakeholders/customers.
* Lead IC Plan administration activities- implementation of IC Plan, creation / QC of IC reports, timely distribution to stakeholders/customers.
* Manage stakeholders for inputs, outputs as well as thought leadership.
IC Project Management:
* Identify risks and plan ahead for mitigation.
* Ensure highest levels of quality and timeliness in deliverables.
* Work as self-initiator with minimum guidance. Be able to manage ambiguity.
* Posses strong work ethic to be able to see through the projects without supervisor monitoring.
Job Responsibilities and