West Pacific Medical Laboratory is currently seeking experienced Clinical Laboratory Scientist’s to join our team. Applicants should be familiar with method development, data review and certifying of results. Positions will be available on all 3 shifts.
An ideal candidate will be responsible for performing pre-analytic, analytic and post-analytic laboratory testing according to policy and procedures. Our clinical and anatomic laboratory is equipped with high precision automated equipment and computer systems enabling complex analytical testing to be performed. You will be expected to perform laboratory procedures with an expected high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner. Proficiency testing and routine problem solving. You will be required to follow guidelines for safety, environmental and infection control.
• A Bachelor of Science Degree is required.
• Current California MTA CLS license as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist is required.
• Current 3 years’ experience as a Generalist Clinical Laboratory Scientist in one or more sections of the clinical laboratory is needed.
• Experience working in a laboratory with a computerized laboratory information system with significant patient volume.
• Proficient in word and excel.