If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to change lives and you thrive when making brave decisions – join us.
We’re constantly pushing the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines to patients, with a passion for discovery and a pipeline to show for it. We’re pioneering innovative research and exploring novel pathways across key therapeutic areas including oncology, respiratory, inflammation and autoimmunity, cardiovascular and metabolic disease, and infection and vaccines. And we’re industry-leading in immunology, protein engineering and translational science. We offer a unique and strong collaborative network as part of the AstraZeneca family, as together we explore synergies between small and large molecules.
MedImmune has a dynamic environment that fosters collaboration and innovation. We attract top minds, and we nurture and build top talent.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
- Expert knowledge of cGMP standards, and the current Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Expert equipment knowledge to perform trouble shooting and root cause analysis
- Develops solutions to complex problems requiring ingenuity and creativity/innovation.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization’s objectives
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree preferred Associates degree and High School Diploma acceptable with experience
- 5-7 yrs experience with Bachelors, 8-10 years’ experience with Associates, 10+ years with High School Diploma
Freedom to Act
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment
- Effects of decisions are long-lasting and influence the future course of the organization
- Errors in judgement or failure to achieve results would result in the expenditure of large amounts of company resources.
- Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other department, and/or representing outside organizations
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature, requiring some explanation or interpretation
- Good organizational skills
- Basic first-line management skills for daily operation
- Situational Leadership
- Decision making skills
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.