A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Scientific and operational oversight of clinical pharmacokinetic (PK), immunogenicity, and routine biomarker assays and bioanalyses conducted at external contract research organizations (CROs) and internal assay laboratories.
* Lead and oversee assay transfer/development, assay validation, bioanalysis, and troubleshooting of clinical PK, immunogenicity, and routine biomarker assays run at external CROs and internal laboratories.
* Serve as the PK and ADA assay representative on clinical teams ensuring effective management, communication, set up, budgeting, and delivery of program bioanalytical requirements, data, and reports.
* Evaluate and review raw data and study analytical reports and assay validation reports, as appropriate, to ensure laboratories are performing analysis in compliance with current regulatory, industry, and Pfizer standards and that data are of the required quality (regulatory and scientific).
* Select, qualify, manage, and audit external CROs located globally.
* Assist in writing regulatory submissions and in responding to regulatory queries when needed.
* Stay abreast of literature, government guidelines, internal guidance on clinical trial conduct including Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), internal SOPs and regulations and White Papers, as appropriate, for clinical bioanalysis to ensure practices are consistent with regulatory expectations.