Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Responsible for ensuring that the analytics systems deployed across IOPS meet the needs of the business. Manages the IT Analytics team, which is responsible for the administration, support and enhancement of current and future IT Analytics systems deployed across IOPS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Education and Experience:
* Manage, coach and develop the IOPS IT Analytics employees. Minimum of once per month feedback/performance discussions with direct reports.
* Oversee the Application administration, support, enhancement and compliance of current and future IT Applications e.g. Discoverant, Qlik, Spotfire.
* Works with the site IT BRM's and the wider IOPS IT team to deliver a high quality IT service to the business.
* Works with Corporate IT to leverage Analytics capabilities and strategy.
* Provides high quality support to the System Owners and end-users to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Maintains responsibility for system documentation developed by the team, including, converting User Requirement Specifications to Detail Design Specification, writing Configuration Test Plans and summary reports, and configures reports as required.
* Works with the Validation department to ensure our Analytics platforms are implemented following a development life cycle approach.
* Ensures IT Analytics staff is provided to support Analytics projects and initiatives.
* Communicates status updates to upper management and customers.
* Contributes to strategic vision and direction of the Analytics platforms.
* Acquires specific and up-to-date technical knowledge of all company processes and procedures associated with a planned Analytics project.
* Ensures employee training requirements are met and on time.
* Handles administrative duties related to managing the IT Analytics team.
* Requires a 3rd Level Qualification in Information Technology, Engineering or Computer Sciences and 7 + years' industry experience in Information Systems and Technology. May substitute relevant industry experience in lieu of educational requirement.
* 5+ years of managing employees and budgets.
* 7+ years of experience in a GMP manufacturing environment and experience in a biotech/pharma environment.
* Experience with Business Intelligence Analytical and Data Warehousing technologies is preferred.
* Experience with IT Compliance guidelines as per GAMP 5.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.