Work as a liaison among business stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes and information systems.
The successful applicant will be responsible for understanding and documenting business requirements for specific business problems, translating business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, and verifying that solutions meet the requirements. This role also collaborates with other project team members to determine alternative solutions and estimates for data, processes, interfaces, controls and outputs to fit within the schedule and budget
The successful candidate will have a variety of responsibilities. Some of them are outlined below:
*IS Business Analyst with experience working in 1 or more of the following functions:
* Business Planning & Operations
* Learning, Standards, and Insights
* Drug Pipeline Management
* Site Operations / Facilities
*Understand, identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities and advising business on options, risks and costs versus benefits of various solutions.
* Works with Business Partners to assist in business process redesign as needed for realization of business benefits.
* Provide input to the development of formal business cases.
* Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications. Develop functional prototypes to further illustrate the business need. Actively manage and communicate changes to specifications.
* Compile all elicitation results and analyze requirements to help determine the best solution.
* Models business information and processes.
* Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business (including COTS software packages), and if not, whether new solutions are feasible. Provides input to buy vs. build decisions.
* Provide input into solution design, architecture, testing, and data management activities of the project to ensure that solution meets the requirements.
* Help analyze impact of proposed solution on existing technology platforms.
* Participates in validating, testing, and updating project documentation.
* Provide relevant test scenarios for the testing team; work with test team to develop system integration test scripts and ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations.
* Validate that the solution design meets business and functional requirements. Review test plans and testing results while maintaining traceability of end user requirements. Assist end-users in preparation and execution of User Acceptance testing.
* Establish strong relationships with business stakeholders to understand the strategic direction and priorities for the business domain.
* B.S./M.S in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Information Technologies, Business Management, or related field.
* Certification / experience in BABOK (CCBA or equivalent) is a plus
*Minimum 2 years Business Analysis experience working in the biopharmaceutical industry.
*Detailed understanding of information and content management approaches supporting Biopharma companies.
* Demonstrated ability in liaising with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes and information systems.
* Experience within a regulated environment is required, including experience complying with FDA regulations.
* Relevant information systems experience in a GxP environment.
* Knowledge of pharmaceutical product development operations and processes, such as end-to-end drug development process and knowledge of those functions. Knowledge of biopharmaceutical product development is a plus.
MedImmune, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
MedImmune does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on MedImmune's approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to MedImmune by search/recruiting agencies not already on MedImmune's approved agency list shall become the property of MedImmune and if the candidate is subsequently hired by MedImmune, MedImmune shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.
My company shares my passion for helping to improve human health around the world.
This is My MedImmune
Those who join MedImmune feel a sense of ownership about their future. They thrive with a recognized leader in the biotechnology industry and the wholly-owned subsidiary of AstraZeneca plc. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance science, technology and medicine to develop products designed to help people live better lives. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, integrity and growth opportunities... that encourages both individual contribution and collaborative entrepreneurial thinking. Our products and/or product candidates are designed to address areas of need in infection, oncology, respiratory disease and inflammation, cardiovascular/gastrointestinal disease and neuroscience. Explore a MedImmune career as we strive to better more lives, more often, around the world.