Summary of Role:
The Inside Medical Device Sales / Customer Service Representative will become a significant contributor to the NovaBay i-Lid Cleanser commercial team as our dedicated sales force launches the product. In this important role you will be part of our winning sales team, leading commercialization efforts for this key new product in our portfolio. You will be a critical member contributing to the expansion and recognition strategy for the i-Lid Cleanser brand. You will work as part of a winning and highly experienced sales team, directly interacting with customers assisting in both sales and support for our effective and differentiated new product.
• Trusted Key Member Supporting Our Sales Team: Focus on supporting outside field sales force, customer service, acquiring new customers, and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers.
• Leading Contributor to the Marketing of an Effective and Differentiated Product: Sell NovaBay i-Lid™ Cleanser and provide related customer services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts. Become responsible for large, diverse, complex territories. This role is complimentary and incremental to the field sales force.
• Owner of Inside Sales Targets: Close the sale on our new and exciting product NovaBay i-Lid Cleanser. Establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
• Significant Contributor into Sales Expansion: Provide sales support by generating prospective customer lists through direct customer contact, qualification and follow up.
• Develop Superior Technical Knowledge: Requires application of in-depth technical knowledge of our i-Lid Cleanser product, our systems and product related services (may include contract documentation).
• Trusted resource of customers and prospects: Responsible for handling any product support or customer service inquiries via telephone or web-based chat.
• Develop Superior Knowledge of Anti-Infective Market and NovaBay Competitors: Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of NovaBay, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
• Leading Member of Customer Service Team for NovaBay i-Lid™ Cleanser: Represent NovaBay to the customer, including medical doctors, in all sales-oriented activities for i-Lid Cleanser. Direct customers to NovaBay website or NovaBay resources for information. May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory or assigned accounts for i-Lid Cleanser.
• 4+ years of experience in sales in biotech or medical device industry.
• Positive attitude and high integrity.
• Fast learner. Ability to quickly understand NovaBay’s new product i-Lid Cleanser product and explain its advantages to diverse target audiences, including medical doctors.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Results-oriented, proven ability to meet sales targets.
About the Company:
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals is Going Beyond Antibiotics® by developing the next generation of non-antibiotic anti-microbial drugs. NovaBay has several exciting but distinct products:
Still under development are the company’s Aganocide® compounds. These new proprietary first-in-class chemical entities have a broad spectrum of activity against bacteria, viruses and fungi. Additionally, designed to mimic the body innate immunity, they possess a unique mechanism of action to which pathogens have a very low likelihood of developing resistance. With its lead Aganocide molecule, auriclosene, NovaBay is in multiple advanced clinical trials focused on the large global ophthalmology, dermatology and urology markets.
Currently we have 3 FDA cleared commercial products that are based on our unique and patented technology.
• NeutroPhase® is a prescription medical device solution addressing the large wound care market, estimated to be 6 million patients in the US alone. It is also being commercialized in China, Southeast Asia, and South Korea.
• i-Lid™ Cleanser, also a medical device solution, addresses eyelid and eyelash hygiene in patients affected with Blepharitis and Meibomian gland dysfunction. There is an estimated 40 million patients in US suffering from some form of Blepharitis and/or Meibomian gland dysfunction.
• CelleRx™, also a prescription medical device solution, targets the aesthetic surgery and general dermatology markets.
With significant advanced clinical results and multiple commercial launch milestones slated over the remainder of the year, NovaBay is poised to achieve a break-out year in 2014. The NovaBay team is composed of very experienced, motivated, and dedicated people, with proven track records of success, a passion for commercializing science and the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
For consideration, please submit your resume, along with salary requirements by e-mail to: email@example.com